Saturday, February 23, 2008

yay for new bottles

i used to use the avent bottles. the 4 ozers...they were good. but the new ones i use are GREAT!!! any new moms or moms to be need to buy these! they are called "the breastflow technology bottles" by the first years company. i bought mine at target. they are awesome, and they litterally look like a breast. they have two layers of nipple and the outer part is soft and forms to their mouth. deige has never taken a bottle so well as he did today! so sweet. i love love love this bottle! i swear by this bottle! you should ALL trust me on this and get them for your little ones. so worth it~! =)

okay! that's all for now...

2 comments:

Marbear said...

So, I just had to tell you. I had a dream about you last night. I was dreaming that I was in denver somewhere and you showed up too and I was so excited to see you! And I got to meet your precious baby boy and your puppy! Considering it's been like 8 months since I've seen you, how crazy is it that I had a dream about you!? Guess it means I miss you!

Cee Cee said...

Hey momma! I miss you. I wish we lived closer...it would be so cute to see you in action with baby Deige. Your blog is super adorable. I love all of the updates. Love and miss you tonz! Kiss the baby for me:)!