Sunday, February 17, 2008

daddy is in samoa!

so this week has been different only because micah is in samoa. i really miss him. i get lonely for him. its not that i'm lonely in general, its that i'm lonely for him. he is my world! definitely makes me appreciate all micah does around here. like, the laundry. =) micah does ALL the laundry and i take that for granted. but its so nice and helps me out so much. its been hard juggling all the household duties plus deige and ava. but, its not too much longer. he will be home in a little less than 2 weeks. it will be fun to have him home. i'm hoping to get deige crawling by the time he returns. we'll see if i can do it! xxoo

1 comment:

Marbear said...

I'm sorry you're without your hubby for a while! that's sad! But how awesome that you found one that does your laundry for you! Very nice! Not too much is new with me. I'm REALLY busy with school right now! I'm taking AP classes, advanced algebra and trig, and I'm president of my advanced woman's choir. Add voice lessons, spanish lessons, lots of homework, a social life and family and I stay pretty busy! Whats new with you?