Tuesday, December 25, 2007

deigey was dedicated in church...




my "papaw preach" was able to dedicate our son at his church on sunday, dec. 23rd. it was really special because it is my papaw's 3rd great grandchild...but the only one he's been able to pray over in church. it was sweet. my family was there and so was deigey's godmother molly. she's my best friend and deigey LOVES her! molly is family and has been forever. so it was a special touch to have her there as well. and my uncle tim and his family were here from michigan. everyone had a special time. and of course... i cried. i am always such a soppy mess when emotional events take place. when my papaw prayed for micah and i as parents was when the tears began to roll. =) anyway, good tears. good day. special day for deigey.

xoxo,
alli

No comments: