Tuesday, December 11, 2007

christmas in colorado...

we leave in nine days to go to colorado for christmas! we are really excited because we havent gone in several years 4 the winter season. and deige will get to see snow! =) my grandparents on both sides get to meet deigey this trip. and he will meet my great grandmother on my mom's side =) pretty cool. =) 5 generations!!! im also looking forward to deige meeting my godmother maggie. it will be special to have my godmother meet him. she has such a tender place in my heart. i look up to her in so many ways! she was/ is the perfect boy mom ever! she has 3 sons and they are wonderful! and she handles them with such love. she is fabulous! i wish all of you could meet her =) anyway, i will post pictures as soon as i get there!

xxoo,
alli
To see more reality internet, sign up for ChicMail at getchicmail.com from ChicBlvd.com.

No comments: