Friday, May 2, 2008

my new nail adventure...




so, my mom and i opened up our own nail salon in denver =) it's thrilling, really. we can't wait. the doors actually open on may 16th. a lot of work and dedication has gone into the place and we are so excited to have friends and family come see the finished product. come see us! you'll love the experience. check out our website at www.fingersandtoes.net.

and no, i'm not moving to denver =) i married a fish!! can you imagine my micah with no ocean? that would be a sad day. so...we'll just fly to colorado more often now that the business is there =) xxoo

3 comments:

Cee Cee said...

This is very good news for me! I'm thrilled for you...tonz of work, but tonz of rewards:) Maybe I'll get to give your little boy a squeeze soon! Congratulations! I'll call ya soon for details!

Marbear said...

ooo yay! This is so exciting! You MUST call me sometime when you're in town! I'll have to drive up and see you and you're nail salon and you're darling baby boy! I miss you tons! And I'm so excited for you!

Quinn Leon said...

Alli!!! oh my gosh i cant believe it!! That is so amazing!! I cant wait to tell my mom so she can go as soon as it opens!!! I will be home the end of june through the fourth of july!! I hope you will be there. I am so sad we never get to connect!!! Deige is soo beautiful and so big!! love you and think of you often!!